Saturday, September 12, 2009

WeLcOmE

WeEw...
This is my first time to start blogging and I'm hoping that this first time will result to a good one.
So, let's start first on how I made up my mind to start blogging. First of all, I want to share my favorites for me to touch the lives of other people with my personal favorites and one of these is my fondness from movies. Since I was a child, I grew up in a place where film is almost one of the important routine in our lives. As I continue watching movies from year to year, I started to think of getting benefits from it by just focusing on the whole story of the movie. It's like a teacher for me that teaches me to explore more out of life and to know myself better by relating to the characters portrayed by various celebrities. There's this one time that I dreamed of becoming an actor someday. I used to copy all the movements of the actors in the movie then showed my talent to my family and relatives until I begun to learn how to sing and dance. Another benefit I got from watching movies is my ability to cook or to experiment new dishes. There's a movie way back when I was 7 which I forgot the title which focuses on a girl who dreamed off becoming a cook but her parents doesn't allow her to continue that dream of her that she decide to separate from her parents and tried to look her fortune in the city. I really like that movie but sad to say, I forgot the title because it was almost 10 years ago since I had watched that movie. You can know me better by reading my posts on how I deal with my favorite past-time which is watching movies. So, stay tune for more posts and be updated of my top movies of the season.
-MaRsHyCuTe-

No comments:

Post a Comment